Blind Beer Tasting!

Do you enjoy fine craft beer? Do you like to sample new beers, discuss and learn about beer with others? Join us for our new virtual beer tasting club! Each meeting, two club members will each feature a beer they enjoy. We will let you know ahead of time what beers will be featured, so if it’s available in your area, you can virtually sample the beer with other club members! Our first meeting will feature Pilsner Urquell and Peroni beers, presented by Jon Salois and Cory MacDonald. Click the link to register and we’ll see you there! Cheers! :slight_smile:

Saturday, February 6th, 3 pm ET/Noon PT/8 pm London

I taste all beers blindly! :sweat_smile:

Blind Beer Tasting is outta sight! :smile:

1 Like

LAST DAY TO REGISTER!

Do you enjoy fine craft beer? Do you like to sample new beers, discuss and learn about beer with others? Join us for our new virtual beer tasting club! For this first seesion, we will feature, sample and discuss Peroni & Pilsner Urquell beers. Register today and join us for some fun!

Saturday, February 6 at 3PM ET / 12PM PT / 8PM London

I signed up! Will the beers be announced in advance so that those of us who can find them can taste then together?

Yes sir! Matter of fact, just sent that email on Friday. The March 20th beers will be Weihenstephaner Hefeweizen and Spaten Optimator. I’ve had Optimator, love it! Haven’t tried Weihenstephaner Hefe, but considering I’m a Hefeweizen fan anyway and that Dr. Richard Harbottle declared it as one of his favorites, I’m looking forward to it. :beer: :sunglasses: :beer: